Carrie Harris | Young Adult Author

A copy of PARANORMALCY and an ARC of SUPERNATURALLY by Kiersten White

Donated by: Michelle Wolfson

I read a copy of PARANORMALCY way before it hit the shelves, and I know people say this all the time, but I knew it was something special. Now, legions of people are walking around and saying, "Oh BLEEP!" and buying pink sparkly tasers. (Okay, maybe not LEGIONS, but at least a few.) From my point of view, this is a very good thing, because now they're better prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

Anyway. If you haven't read these fabulous books, YOU NEED TO. And here's your chance! Up for grabs is a copy of NYT bestseller PARANORMALCY and an advance copy of the sequel, SUPERNATURALLY. Read it before everyone else and then taunt them. It's what I'd do.

Hugeola thanks to uber agent Michelle Wolfson, who is kind, talented, and sends me emails that make me snarf things out my nose.

Prize details:
The winner will receive a copy of PARANORMALCY and an ARC (advance reader's copy) of SUPERNATURALLY by Kiersten White.

About PARANORMALCY:
Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.

But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.

So much for normal.









About SUPERNATURALLY:
Evie finally has the normal life she’s always longed for. But she’s shocked to discover that being ordinary can be . . . kind of boring. Just when Evie starts to long for her days at the International Paranormal Containment Agency, she’s given a chance to work for them again. Desperate for a break from all the normalcy, she agrees.

But as one disastrous mission leads to another, Evie starts to wonder if she made the right choice. And when Evie’s faerie ex-boyfriend Reth appears with devastating revelations about her past, she discovers that there’s a battle brewing between the faerie courts that could throw the whole supernatural world into chaos. The prize in question? Evie herself.

So much for normal.

About Kiersten White:
Hi! I'm the New York Times best-selling author of Paranormalcy. I also give the most awkward hugs in the world. You should probably opt for one of my books over one of my hugs, but then again, maybe you like awkward hugs.

As for me, I like writing flirting scenes, and fighting scenes, and sometimes I write scenes that fall somewhere in between the two, but only if I can't avoid it.

This item will close for bids on July 25th at 4 PM EST.

13 comments:

Place your bids here! The comments are for BIDDING ONLY--send questions, comments, and silly jokes direct to me at carrie@carrieharrisbooks.com.

Bidding for all items starts at $10 US. Only increasing bids count. Please proofread your bids! Bids can be retracted within an HOUR of being placed.

By placing a bid, you agree to the basic rules posted with the auction listings.

 


2010 Carrie Harris. All rights reserved. Website design by Manning Leonard Krull.