Carrie Harris | Young Adult Author

A book cover design from artist Shelley Koon

Do you have a project that you'd like to self-publish, or go straight to ebook with? It still needs a pretty cover, and that's where artists like Shelley Koon come in! Shelley's got some really creepy-cool vibes going that would be great for a paranormal or horror book. You can see samples of her work at http://shelleykoon.com/artist/.

Prize details:

Shelley will work with you on a single concept with up to three rounds of revisions. You'll receive your choice of web or print-ready art!

About Shelley Koon:
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area with my husband Matt (who amazingly hangs in there and puts up with me!) and a menagerie of furry and winged critters. I have a son who rocks and is way better looking and smarter than I ever was, which is what we all want for our kids right? I’m old enough to know better and still too young to resist – I mean really how can push the shopping cart and not jump on and ride it through the chip aisle?

I spend my days creating art and writing and, as of late, being obsessed with Twitter (I find it far more fascinating than Facebook). I have been known to kill people in the MMO Rift and scream obscenities at the screen when they kill me… I love PC gaming but way suck at XBox and PSP, though I am pretty good at Angry Birds!

Did I mention I love cupcakes?

This item closes for bids on July 26th at 4PM EST.

7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful item to bid on! Thank you so much Shelley for being so generous.

    $10

    morgansact (at) comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  2. $15

    sarahjperry9(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. $26

    sarahjperry9(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Maurissa! Bidding is now closed!

    ReplyDelete

Place your bids here! The comments are for BIDDING ONLY--send questions, comments, and silly jokes direct to me at carrie@carrieharrisbooks.com.

Bidding for all items starts at $10 US. Only increasing bids count. Please proofread your bids! Bids can be retracted within an HOUR of being placed.

By placing a bid, you agree to the basic rules posted with the auction listings.

 


2010 Carrie Harris. All rights reserved. Website design by Manning Leonard Krull.